VoIP phone service PBX feature codes
What are the VoIP PBX Features and what do they do?
The VoIP PBX adds many great features to your phone line.
These include voicemail service, call forwarding, call waiting and much more. For the full list of features and what they do click here.
If you would like these features added to your existing line please contact us.
I can't be bothered remembering star codes – is there an easier way?
Yes - you can use the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) menu for features. Simply dial *99 and listen to the prompts.
You can also log into your Netspeed VOIP account and change your settings online at voice.netspeed.net.nz.
What are the VoIP feature star codes?
The following star codes can be dialed from your phone to setup various features from your handset.
Wherever you see xxx below, this refers to a phone number you need to enter.
- *55 Access Voicemail Portal
Forwarding and Locate me
- *72xxx Call Forward Always Activation
- *73 Call Forward Always Deactivation
- *92xxx Call Forward No Answer Activation
- *93 Call Forward No Answer Deactivation
- *90xxx Call Forward on Busy Activation
- *91 Call Forward on Busy Deactivation
- *561xxx Enable and Set 'Locate Me' Number 1
- *571 Deactivate 'Locate Me' Number 1
- *562xxx Enable and Set 'Locate Me' Number 2
- *572 Deactivate 'Locate Me' Number 2
- *563xxx Enable and Set 'Locate Me' Number 3
- *573 Deactivate 'Locate Me' Number 3
Do not disturb and Privacy options
- *78 Do Not Disturb Activation
- *79 Do Not Disturb Deactivation
- *30 Caller ID Blocking Activation
- *31 Caller ID Blocking Deactivation
- *77 Anonymous Call Rejection Activation
- *87 Anonymous Call Rejection Deactivation
- *60xxx Selective Call Rejection (Blacklist) Addition
- *80xxx Selective Call Rejection (Blacklist) Removal
- *65xxx Make a call with Caller ID visible
- *67xxx Make a call with Caller ID blocked
- *32 Anonymous caller screening Activation
- *33 All callers screening Activation
- *34 Call screening Deactivation
Auto Attendant options
- *22 Record your auto attendant message/menu for callers
- *23 Playback your auto attendant message/menu
- *24 Activate the auto attendant service on your line
- *25 Deactivate the auto attendant service on your line
Remote callback/dial-tone options
- *94xxx Remote Dial tone Service Number Addition
- *95xxx Remote Dial tone Service Number Removal
- *96xxx Remote Call-back Service Number Addition
- *97xxx Remote Call-back Service Number Removal
- *98xxx Remote Access Authorisation Pin Setup
- *98 Removal of Remote Access Authorisation Pin (Trusted ANI only)
- *40 Activate conferencing for my number (turn into conference room)
- *41 Deactivate conferencing for my number
- *42 Access your own conference room
Group Pickup options
- *88 Group Pickup
- *89 Directed Group Pickup
- *89x Directed Group Pickup (with specified pickup number)
- *61 Call Waiting Activation
- *81 Call Waiting Deactivation
- *69 Call Return (Call back your last caller)
- *66 Last Number Redial
- *51 Who last called me?
- *37xxx Set Authorisation Pin Code
- *37 Remove Authorisation Pin Code (no digits after *37)
- *74x Program Speed Dial 8 (x can be 2-9)
- *52 Toggle to activate/deactivate your voicemail system
- *54n Set Call Diversion Timer where 'n' is number of seconds
Feature codes during a call
- ## Perform a 'blind' transfer to another number (if not disabled)
- #0 Perform an 'attended' transfer to another number (if not disabled)
- *1 Start/Stop a manual recording of a call (if not disabled)
- *0 Disconnect from a call
Please contact us if you want to have voicemails forwarded to an email address of your choice.
Messages will be sent as .wav attachments to your nominated email address and will normally play in Windows Media Player or similar software.