VoIP phone service voicemail
If you have purchased the PBX add on service then your phone service has its own voice mailbox which you can access from your Netspeed phone, from any other phone, via email or via your Netspeed VOIP account.
Accessing your voicemail box
You can access your voicemail box through any of the following:
- Your Netspeed Phone - Simply dial *55 from your Netspeed phone to access your personal mailbox.
- Voicemail Star Access - Dial your own Netspeed number from any phone and wait for it to go to voicemail. When you start to hear the voicemail greeting press * and you will be prompted for your voicemail PIN code.
- Note: Before you can access your mailbox remotely you need to setup a PIN number under Voicemail settings in your Netspeed VOIP account.
- Via your Netspeed VOIP account - You can check your new voicemails by simply logging in to your Netspeed VOIP account and clicking on the messages tab. (You cannot setup prompts etc. using the web interface however).
- Via email - You can log in to your Netspeed VOIP account and under voicemail settings setup an email address to forward all voicemail messages too.
Setting up your Voicemail greetings
- From your Netspeed Phone - Simply Dial *55 from your Netspeed Phone and after listening to any new messages you may have, press 0 to access your greetings settings.
- From another Phone - Dial one of our Voicemail Access Numbers listed below. When prompted for your mailbox number enter your Netspeed number and then #, followed by your PIN number and #.
- Note: Before you can access your mailbox remotely you need to setup a PIN number under Voicemail settings in your Netspeed VOIP account. After listening to any new messages you may have, press 0 to access your greetings settings.
Once you press 0 to access your voicemail greetings settings then you can select:
- 1 - To setup your unavailable message
- 2 - To setup your busy message
- 3 - To setup your name
- 4 - To setup a temporary greeting (i.e. on vacation for a while)
- 5 - To change your PIN number (instead of using your Netspeed VOIP account)
Press # after recording and follow the prompts to listen to the recording and save it if you wish.
There are lots of things you can do in your voicemail box such as navigate messages, change folders, move messages between folders, forward messages, play back message details, return a call, place a new outgoing call and more...
Here are the main menu options available to you when you connect to your mailbox:
Menu when not listening to messages
- 1 - Listen to messages in currently selected folder. (new or old messages selected when you first connect)
- 2 - Change your current message folder. (0 for new messages, 1 for old messages, 2 for work messages, 3 for family messages, 4 for friends messages, # to cancel)
- 3 - advanced options (4 to place an outgoing call)
- 0 - Mailbox options (record greetings and set PIN number)
- * - Help
- # - Exit
When listening to messages
- 3 - advanced options (1 - send a reply if a Netspeed user, 2 - call the person who left the message, 3 - listen to the message details, 4 - to place outgoing call)
- 4 - Go back to the previous message
- 5 - Repeat the current message
- 6 - Play the next message
- 7 - Delete the current message
- 8 - Forward the message to another Netspeed mailbox
- 9 - Save the message to a folder (0 for new messages, 1 for old messages, 2 for work messages, 3 for family messages, 4 for friends messages)