What is full speed?
Below is a table comparing the full speed of different technologies of broadband are able to connect at.
We can't (and no ISP can) guarantee what connection speed your connection will run at because with ALL broadband technologies the achieved speed on any connection can be affected by many factors including (but not limited to);
- the type of connection equipment at the transmitter or exchange that your connection is connected to
- the type of connection equipment at your property
- the distance of your property from the transmitting equipment or exchange
- the number of other users connected on the same transmitter equipment or exchange that your connection is connected to
- what sort of internet use is being undertaken by those other users at any one point in time
- the number of devices connected within your premises to your connection
- what sort of internet use is being undertaken by those other users at any point in time
Because of all these limiting factors we (or ANY other ISP) will rarely be able to connect you at the full speed that the technology allows but at Netspeed we don't put any limits on our connections so that you can connect as fast as your location and other limiting factors will allow.
For more information on how to find out your current broadband connection speed please see our internet speed testing page.